“Procedure to claim warranty: Customer can mail – [email protected] clearly stating the complaint or call toll free no: 1800-425-1969. Customer must provide details – Name, contact number, mail id, full address with pin code and product details (Eg: 12w LED Bulb 6500k). A copy of invoice is also mandatory. Customer will be contacted by the Wipro service team within 7 days of email. And if product is found defective and within warranty, it is going to be replaced.”
From the Manufacturer
Wipro Garnet LED Bulbs deliver the best results simply on account of the quality of the product design and the reliability of the components used. Each part is scientifically designed to beef up the user experience and give long life.
Wipro Garnet LED Bulbs use LM80 tested LEDs. This means that the LEDs are more reliable and guaranteed to give long life. It also ensures consistent output of the light and its color.
The LED driver is a very critical part of the LED Bulb. Because of this Wipro Garnet LED Bulbs are designed to operate at adverse power supply conditions. This means that all through voltage fluctuations, surges or low voltages up to 100V, there is consistent light output.
The Wipro Garnet LED Bulb gives the best savings in energy with up to 50% over CFL and up to 90% over Incandescent bulbs. Bring down electricity bills by cutting down your lighting power consumption.
The wider the light beam, the better the distribution of light from the LED Bulb. Normal LED bulbs have light coming from a smaller area and at a smaller beam angle. This tends to produce discomfort glare as well as dark patches on walls and surroundings. With Wipro Garnet LED Bulbs, get the best replacement results for your CFL or Incandescent bulbs.
Wipro Garnet LED Bulbs last up to 3 times longer than CFL bulbs. The better heat dissipation and LM80 tested LEDs ensure hassle free operation for up to 10 years.
The Wipro Garnet LED Bulb delivers a luminous efficacy up to 100 lumens per watt. This means that it gives more brightness at the same power, because of the highly efficient LED technology used. The higher the efficacy of the bulb, the more efficient it is.
It is available in two colors .i.e. Cool day white (6500K) which is suitable for work areas and spaces that require an energizing ambience, and Warm white (2700K) which is best suited to provide a soothing and relaxing ambience.
Understanding technical aspects of Light Bulb
- All bulbs don’t give out the same type of light. Some are brighter and cooler, whilst the others are dimmer and warmer. Each colour temperature is used to create a different kind of effect for your living space.
- There are 2 popular colour temperature: Cool Daylight (7000-7500K) and Warm White (2700-3200K)
- Before purchasing a bulb, check the Colour Temperature mentioned on your bulb to ensure you pick the right effect for your living space
- The base connects the bulb to the lighting fixture creating a path for current to float from the power source into the bulb
- There are 3 popular base types: B22, E27 and E14
- Before purchasing a bulb, check the base type mentioned on your bulb with your lighting fixture to make certain that it fits.
Comparison between E27, E14 Base
Color Temperature: 6500K (Cool Day Light)
Warranty: 1 year on product
Equivalent to 60 watts GLS bulb
Equivalent to 11 watts CFL
Warranty: 1 year from date of invoice (See below on how to claim warranty)